- You may order products from the Web Site by submitting a completed order form through the check-out procedure.
- We will confirm acceptance of your order by e-mail to the address you have given and the sending of this e-mail (whether or not it is received) makes the contract between us.
The Price and Payment
- The price of the products will be the price quoted in the Web Site at the time we accept your order. The price will include any applicable value added tax, but not the cost of delivery.
- In addition to the price, you will have to pay our delivery charges as quoted in the Web Site at the time we accept your order – unless you qualify for free delivery. The amount of these charges varies according to the method of delivery and the delivery address you specify in your order.
- Payment is made via PayPal at the time we accept your order. Refunds will generally be made by means of a credit to your original payment method.
- Although every care is taken in the quality of content on this site, there may occasionally be an error and items may be mis-priced. In this event we will either: contact you to ask if you wish to cancel the order, or simply cancel the order and notify you, at our own discretion. We are under no obligation to supply goods at the incorrect price.
Delivery of Products
- We will arrange for delivery of the products you order by the method and to the address which you specify in the check-out procedure. Next day delivery is dependent on what time your order is received and processed and only applies to deliveries to mainland UK. However, the time for delivery will not be essential to the contract between us. We use third party service providers for deliveries.
- If you do not take delivery of the products or supply adequate delivery instructions, we may cancel your order and retain the products. In this event, we will refund you the price of the products, but you will still be liable to pay any delivery charges.
- If there is an error or any other delivery problem in respect of the products ordered, you must notify us in writing within 14 days after the delivery date. We will not be liable for any loss or damage if you fail to do this.
We aim to make the process of delivering your goods to you as simple and quick as possible. We send out all orders placed via our website by 2:00pm that day but please bear in mind, some delivery services limit 24 hour services to weekdays. Orders over £50 qualify for FREE shipping.
- Orders placed before 2pm Monday – Friday will be processed that day.
- Orders placed during the weekend will be processed on the next working day.
Our delivery services are provided by Royal Mail or Hermes using the following services;
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (Free) – Free of charge for orders over £50.00
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 – £5.99
- Hermes Tracked Delivery – £3.99
Further details can be found from the respective service providers below;
Royal Mail – www.royalmail.com
Hermes – myhermes.co.uk
Service update: Covid 19 pandemic
Please note, depending on the service you select, there may be delays in the time taken to deliver your products due to the current pandemic which are completely out of our control.
For detailed delivery information from our chosen service providers, please visit their own website for further information:
Royal Mail – https://www.royalmail.com/coronavirus
Hermes – https://www.myhermes.co.uk/coronavirus-response
Before you return your product, please contact our customer service team by email at [email protected]
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned.
* Gift cards
* Damaged goods
* Sale items
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you. If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
We ship to everywhere in mainland UK and the Isle of Wight. If you are outside the UK please let us know and we will calculate shipping costs for you.
- The products advertised in the Web Site are intended for sale to persons dealing as consumers and are not for re-sale.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to any contract between us, so that no contractual rights are conferred on third parties.
- Any contract between us shall incorporate these terms and conditions and be under English law. If there is any dispute, the English Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.